At 10c.tube, we are a platform where our users can promote and support a variety of their favourite videos and content creators at the same time. Our platform is a global platform and welcome users from around the world. All transactions will be recorded and dealt through USD.
Below is a rundown of what kind of information we will need from you in order to make your experience and support to content creators as seamless as possible:
- We store your Google account information upon log in, this will include your email, Google profile photo and name when our users opt to log in with Google.
- If users would like to top up credit or become a subscriber for $5.00 USD/month, we will store reference ID information from paypal in order to track and verify payments.
- In order to rank and compare which videos recieve most 10cents donations on our platform, we will store and track user donations and charges to videos.
Do we Share your personal data?
With other financial institutions: Paypal
We share Personal Data with other financial institution/s that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product. In order to protect and ensure the safety of your financial information, we have chosen to work with Paypal as a way to handle our transactions. We may also share Personal Data to process transactions, provide you with benefits associated with your eligible cards, and keep your financial information up to date.
What information do we store from Partnered Accounts?
A partnered account is someone who creates and provides content, but also is featured and recieves donations on our platform. To become a partnered account, we will create a page that records which videos are most popular, recieve the most donations and your newest content. To receive payouts you have to create an account with one of our payment partner/s: PayPal, We may also require your bank account information to process payouts. You must also provide us with additional information for tax purposes. Depending on your location you may have to fill out a form with some combination of your:
- Legal name
- Social security number or employer identification number
- Country of citizenship
- Foreign tax identification number
- Date of birth
- Your nonprofit registration number, if you are a nonprofit business